General Terms of Service (GTS) Dolibarr on www.dscloud9.com
This agreement is between:
DeeSighn, a company incorporated under Dutch law. (hereinafter referred to by its online cloud for Dolibarr “DSCLOUD9″).
any natural person or legal entity, private or professional, under private or public law, intending to enter into an agreement for the provision of the Service rendered by the company DSCLOUD9 (hereinafter the “Client”).
- The GTS applies to all orders received by DSCLOUD9 irrespective whether issued by professionals, merchants, companies or private individuals.
- The information published on http://www.dscloud9.com and/or it’s affiliates are provided solely for indicative purposes and DSCLOUD9 may change it at any time without prior notice.
- The acceptance of GTS is materialized when the Client uses the online services of DSCLOUD9.
- DSCLOUD9 makes available to its Clients, on a paying basis, access to Dolibarr ERP & CRM (Open Source) delivered over the Internet and accessible via a web browser.
- Dolibarr ERP & CRM may be modified by improvements or updates without prior notice to Clients.
- DSCLOUD9 reserves the right to stop providing any particular Service. Clients will be warned thereof by all available means and will continue to have access to such Service for the remaining period of the contract or will have at least two months’ prior notice before access to the Service is definitively suspended.
- DSCLOUD9 reserves the right to levy immediately any new tax or increase in existing tax rates.
- DSCLOUD9 will not be held liable for the quality of the connection offered by the Internet Service Provider.
- The Contract takes effect on the day that the Client signs the service proposal that DSCLOUD9 provides. The Contract will be tacitly renewed by the payment of the previous bill.
- DSCLOUD9 reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the Contract at any time if the Client does not comply with its contractual or legal obligations.
- DSCLOUD9 does not guarantee the performance of the Services that it offers. The DSCLOUD9 Software made available to the Client is considered “as it is”, which means that it has not been specifically adapted to any particular purpose. The standard versions of this Software meet a certain number of requirements but may not cover all the specific needs of any particular Client. The Client is therefore responsible for verifying that the access services to the software that DSCLOUD9 offers meets their actual needs and is responsible for ensuring all necessary precautions. DSCLOUD9 does not guarantee that the Service will be free of anomalies or errors, or that any anomalies or errors will be corrected, or that the Service will operate without interruption or breakdown, or that it is compatible with any particular hardware or configuration other than that expressly stated by DSCLOUD9.
- The Client acknowledges that DSCLOUD9 delivers services grounded in complex information technology and that therefore DSCLOUD9’s contractual commitment is on a best-endeavors basis. Under this commitment, DSCLOUD9 agrees to take all possible steps to provide a quality service in accordance with best industry practice and the state of the art.
- Service will be interrupted for software updates (for example, installation of a new version of software including important changes to the database, etc) no more than once a month. If absolutely necessary, DSCLOUD9 reserves the right to interrupt service to carry out technical maintenance or improvement to ensure the proper operation of its Services irrespective of the time and duration of the intervention. Service interruptions do not give Clients the right to claim for damages.
- Under no circumstances will DSCLOUD9 be held directly or indirectly liable for any harm caused to the Client or to a third party due to:– the use of data accessible via the Internet.– the use of an DSCLOUD9 Service, irrespective of the cause.– a failure caused by the Client improperly using the Service.
– the unavailability or malfunction of a Service irrespective of the cause of the delay.
DSCLOUD9 will therefore not be liable for direct or indirect, tangible or intangible harm caused by the use of a Service.
- In no event DSCLOUD9 has the right to give, sell or use, for commercial purposes or not, the data entered by the user through the use of DSCLOUD9 service.